The company CQ Srls, with registered office in Via Ponte Cingoli, 12 – 25050 Rodengo Saiano (BS) (hereinafter, “Holder”), as data owner, informs you according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your personal data will be processed according to the following methods and purposes:
1. Data Treatment
The Owner processes the personal data, identifiable and non-sensitive (specifically, name, surname, Vat registration, ID, email, telephone number – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) you provide:
● during registration on the Owner’s website and\or when subscribing to the newsletter service offered by the Owner.
● whilst concluding a contract to use the Owner’s services.
2. Processing purpose
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Personal Data Protection Code, Article 24, letter a, b, c and GDPR, Article 6, letter b) for the following service purposes:
● concluding contracts to use the owners services;
● fulfilling the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations from existing relationships;
● fulfilling the obligations established by the Law, a regulation, a Community legislation or by an order from the Authority (as regards Anti-money laundering for instance)
● allowing you to register to the website;
● managing and maintaining the website;
● allowing you to sign up to the newsletter service provided by the Owner and to other services you might request;
● exercise the rights of the Owner, such as the right of defense in court.
B) only prior to your specific and explicit consent (Personal Data Protection Code, Article 23 and 130, and GDPR, Article 7) for the following marketing purposes:
● send by e-mail, post and/or text message and/or via telephone, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and survey the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
● sending via e-mail, post and/or text message and/or telephone commercial and/or promotional communications from third parties (e.g. business partners or other companies in the group).
We inform you that if you are already registered as a customer, we shall send you business communications in relation to the services and products of the Owner, which are analogous to those you have already benefited from, except in the case of disapproval (Personal Data Protection Code, Article 130, paragraph 4).
3. Processing Methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by using the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR, namely: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.The Owner shall process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 50 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no longer than 20 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4. Accessing data
Your personal data shall be accessible for the purposes referred to in Articles 2.A) and 2.B) of this text to the following parties:
● employees and collaborators of the Owner or of the companies of the Group of which the Owner is a member, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
● The group companies of which the Owner is a member, or to third party companies or other subjects (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) that carry out activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data processors.
5. Data communications
Without the need of your express consent (ex art. 24 lett. a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Owner may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and all other persons to whom communication is required by law for the performance of these purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data processors. Your data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as data processors. Currently, the servers are located in Italy, at the company’s headquarters. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers in Italy and / or European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Owner hereby guarantees that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements guaranteeing an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
7. Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to respond
The data provision for the purposes referred to in Article 2.A) is mandatory. In the absence of such data, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration to the website nor the services of Article 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in Article 2.B) is optional. Therefore, you can decide not to provide any data or to refuse at a later time the possibility to process data you have already provided: in such case, you will receive no newsletters, business communication nor advertising material in relation to the services provided by the Controller. In any case, you will retain your right to benefit from the services referred to in Article 2.A).
8. Rights of those interested
As an interested party, one shal have the rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code and Art. 15 of the GDPR, to:
● obtain confirmation of the existence or of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form;
● obtain the indication of: a) the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing through electronic devices; d) identification details of the owner, data processors and representative designated under Article 5, paragraph 2 of the Personal Data Protection Code and Article 3, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; e) subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be disclosed or who are aware of it as representative designated in the territory of the State, as data processors or appointees;
● obtain: a) the update, rectification or integration of the data; b) the cancellation, anonymous modification or blocking of the data processed in breach of the law, included the data whose storage, relating to the purposes of its collection or at a later time processed, is not necessary; c) the proof that the operations referred to at letters a) and b) have been communicated, with regards to its content, to those to whom the data has been disseminated, except when such fulfilment turns out to be impossible or involves disproportionate means compared to the protected right;
● oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate grounds, the processing of his or her personal data, even though it is relevant to the collection purposes; b) the processing of his or her personal data for advertising material or direct marketing or market statistics or business communication, by means of automated phone call systems without an operator intervention through email and/or through traditional marketing modalities (phone and/or letters). We inform that the right to object of the data subject, expressed to the previous point b), for direct marketing purposes through automated modalities is extended to the traditional modalities and the data subject may retain his or her right to object only in part. Therefore, the client may decide to receive communications either through traditional marketing methods or only through automated communications or none of these two kinds of communication. Where applicable, the client has the rights referred to in Articles 16 and 21 of the GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to object) as well as the right of lodging a complaint to the competent authority.
9. Procedures for the use of rights
The User may at any time exercise his/her rights by sending:
● a registered letter to CQ Srls, Via Ponte Cingoli, 12 – 25050 Rodengo Saiano (BS)
● an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Owner, manager and employees
The Data Owner is CQ Srls. Updated list of the representatives and appointees is safeguarded at the headquarters of the Owner.
● Security: CQ Srls stores and keeps safe all information collected in any form preventing unauthorized access to your data. We use both physical and electronic defenses. Further details regarding security
● Protection: personal information will not be sold, exchanged or sold to third parties. To improve the service we use statistical data with suppliers or sponsors NOT data from the individual user.
● Transparency: At any time you can refuse to receive promotional emails, simply unsubscribe from the newsletters in your user profile or on the bottom of the newsletter itself.
● At any time it is possible to be removed from our records
Cookies inserted for purposes of aggregated analysis of the site visits
How to deactivate Cookies
Most Internet browsers are initially setup to accept cookies automatically. The user can change these settings to block cookies or to warn that cookies are sent to the user’s device itself. There are several ways to manage cookies. You may refer to your browser help screen to find out how to adjust or change your browser settings. In the case of different devices (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), the user must make sure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your preferences for cookies.
We remind you that by deactivating navigation or functional cookies, the use of the website may be compromised and the offered service may be limited. For third party cookies that may be used by this website, we provide a link underneath so as to further deactivate them. For further information on cookies and on how to manage your personal settings and choices on third party cookies please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
CQ Srls uses external resources made available by social networks (facebook, twitter) to identify the user
Each and every content of this website is exclusively owned by CQ Srls. Access to CQ Srls means you have accepted the following conditions:
● contents downloaded from this website are for personal use only, not commercial use
● It is not permitted to download, send, copy, store (by any external device), display or reproduce in public, adapt or modify, in any way, the content of these web pages, for any reason, without written authorization from CQ Srls
● CQ Srls does not guarantee the suitability of certain information contained in this website for a determined purpose. Such information has no certain guarantee. CQ Srls declines any responsibility in behalf of this information, including every guarantee and terms related to the compatibility and suitability for a certain purpose and the non-violation. In no way can CQ Srls be held responsible for damages caused either directly or indirectly or damages caused by others or damages which result in the loss of data from expected use that may have resulted due to negligence or unlawful actions – and deriving from or related to use of information present on this server
Connection to third party websites are not verified. CQ Srls do not assume any responsibility for their content (or related changes, updates).